This website is designed and run by websites4gps. We have undertaken to use our knowledge and understanding of the ways in which different people access the Internet, to develop a website that is clear and simple for as many people as possible to use. Example features include:
- Contrast of the colours used meets Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
Level AAA Conformance
- Zoom in up to 200% without losing text off the screen
- Navigate the website with only a keyboard and or speech recognition software
- Supports use of screen readers, including JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver and ChromeVox
- Access most of the website on devices without a screen, like a braille computer
AbilityNet guides on how to make your device easier to use
To change the colour scheme used on this website click on the links below:
The pages within this website aim to conform to the Accessibility standards which are set out by the World-Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and other accessibility guidance. This website is tested against Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
We use the following tools on a regular basis to test this website against accessibility standards:
This website uses the following technologies to meet Accessibility standards:
Problems Accessing this Website
Accessibility is very important to us. We have an ongoing Accessibility development programme to meet the standards as they progress. If you have any difficulty accessing any part of this website email us as soon as possible with a description of the problem:
We will investigate the issue and report back as soon as possible, usually within five working days.